Smooth and silky, rich, and satisfying, this creamy soup recipe is liquid joy in a bowl. We will make lots of cream soups here, so you will have plenty of options for a light and nutritious dinner. Take a look!
- Peel the potatoes and chop them in cubes. Chop the carrots into cubes too and put them together with the potatoes to boil in a saucepan.
- Before the vegetables are fully cooked (and there is water only to the level of the vegetables), add 1 cube of vegetable broth, black pepper, garlic powder and a tablespoon of turmeric to the water. Once the vegetables are completely cooked, leave them to cool a bit.
- Take another pot that will serve you for the creamy soup. Meanwhile, take a portion of the cooked vegetables and water from a pot with a vegetable pot and put it in a blender. Pour the blended cream soup into the second pot. Repeat the procedure until all the soup is transferred to the other pot in the form of cream soup (I used the blender 2 times because of the amount that my blender collects, but if you have a larger one, then you can do the procedure with just one blend. )
- Put the thick cream soup on a medium-high heat to heat and add a little more parsley (fresh or dried).
- Serve with 100% wholemeal bread, previously chopped into cubes and toasted. I decorated it with pumpkin seeds and liquid cooking cream.