Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
Make this creamy mushroom pasta dish on days when you need a big bowl of comfort. Cream, parmesan, white wine, and some other magic components. Simply delicious!
- Boil the spaghetti in water, a little salt and olive oil.
- Chop the mushrooms, salt them and fry them in olive oil (about 10 minutes). Fry until soft, then add wine. Cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, then add the dissolved cube of soup and the cooking hops.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for another 10-15 minutes.
- Once the sauce is ready, add the dish with spaghetti, add the arugula and mix well.
- Serve with grated parmesan.